Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 9 in Zimbabwe

Hello Family and Friends!

I don't have a lot of time today so this weekly email will be short and sweet. This week was super slow. We had a lot of fall throughs. There has been some political unrest so we had to go to the other sister's area because we only had one phone for one day. I loved their area. So humble and the people are so kind. We had interviews with President on Thursday. His advice truly was amazing. He told me that I can't rely on my trainer and I need to be an independent missionary. I have been struggling with my companion so this helped me realize that if she has problems and won't tell that I do not need to worry about it and just focus on being the Lord's servant. Bro Phiri is progressing! Hopefully he will get married soon. Crossing my fingers. I am up to a whopping 30 marriage proposals. Zimbabwean men seriously have issues. haha I love missionary work! I love Zimbabwe! So grateful for the Atonement and the strength it gives me everyday. 

Have a fabulous week and try and share the gospel with someone who doesn't have it!

Love, 

Sister Arbon 






No comments:

Post a Comment