Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 11 in Zimbabwe

Hello people that I love!
Monday: Love P-day! We did the usual: clean, email, and shop. Played some soccer with our zone. Not going to lie started hating playing soccer. It gets to competitive and people start putting the other down which is so not cool.
Tuesday: We had district meeting. I gave the Doctrinal Study on How to Set Goals. My poor district. They have to listen to me teach. haha We taught Simon about the Law of Chasity. Not going to lie it was awkward. hahaha Then we contacted for a bit. Then we taught Fixon the rest of the Restoration.
Wednesday: Today I struggled in the morning because I felt like an inadequate missionary.  Then we started moving in the area and my purpose hit me like a wave from the ocean. Heavenly Father sent me to Zim to find people that need me and need to hear my voice. We asked this guy if we could teach him and he accepted. We taught a little bit about the Restoration. We taught a guy named Paul. He was a joker at first but now it serious. I love it. We taught him about the Book of Mormon and he understands it! Yeah buddy!!!! We taught Sister Violet about scripture study. Then we went and saw the Murrahwa family. They are so cute and nice.
Thursday: Weekly planning my favorite. jk haha I really do like it because it helps us to be more effective missionaries. We taught a guy we found at our church about God being a loving Heavenly Father. Then we went tracting. Two guys stopped us and asked us to teach them. Love people like that. We taught them about the plan of salvation. Then President Mkhabela came into town. He brought a couple missionary. They checked my shoulder and all is well. President brought me a package and I almost screamed and gave him a hug. haha Then we taught Simba about the first part of the Restoration and he understands it very well.
Friday: We had to go to the tent cops about the robbery we had. Shock they didn't find the guy who did it. Then we went and taught the two guys we found tracting. They seem to understand. We taught Victor(Recent Convert) about service.  Then we had coordination. Then we taught Simon about the Word of Wisdom and tithing. Up to a whoooping 37 marriage proposals. haha
Saturday: Went and saw the Shava's. Love that family. Then we taught Paul about the BoM and why it i so important. Then we taught a less active about the same thing. Then we taught the one guy Edward who we asked if we could teach him about the sabbath day. Then we taught Simba and his friend about prophets. Went super well. Then Simon had his baptismal interview and he passed!
Sunday: I love Sundays! Learned about service and missionary work. Got to love missionary work! Then we had Simon's baptism. His testimony floored me. I didn't expect it to be that strong. So excited for his future. Then we taught bro Misi about prophets. We said goodbye to Elder Nyamhuri. Going to miss him. He was a fabulous zone leader. Then we taught Ayanda about the Book of Mormon. Then we taught Malvin about prayer.
Love being a missionary! Zimbabwe is my true love! Prayer is key to feeling the Lord's love!
Love,
Sister Arbon






No comments:

Post a Comment