Tuesday, May 9, 2017

1 Year in Zimbabwe!!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was a blessed week in Mbizo! We had exchanges with our amazing STLs! I was blessed to be able to go with Sister Erickson. She is always so kind and a great example. She helped me to see things that I can improve on and the encouragement I needed to do those things. We were able to meet with Vanessa and Tendai. A recent convert of ours named Lucy invited her friends to come to church. We got to meet with them this week and they have a desire to be baptized. They are great about keeping their commitments and truly learning as much as they can about the gospel. I am excited for them this coming Saturday to enter the waters of baptism. We were also able to meet with Sister Moyo. She has such a love of the gospel and a desire to be baptized. I am sad that her husband wants to delay being married. I know one day she will have her dreams come true! Tafadzwa was baptized this past Saturday! When we took our district leader to interview him he wasn't home. I was very nervous but I felt calm that he would come early the next day to be interviewed and than baptized shortly after. About 10 mins after we pulled into the church parking lot here comes Tafadzwa and our district leader. I love the spirit and how it truly is our comforter! Tafadzwa was so happy and he couldn't stop smiling. His dreams came true about being baptized. The next day he was confirmed and he gave the cutest testimony during fast and testimony meeting. I love fast and testimony meetings in Zimbabwe. There is never a break. The whole hour is filled with beautiful testimonies. I am grateful Heavenly Father sent me to Zimbabwe to help teach His Children and so that I can learn the lessons that I am learning. I know this gospel is true without a doubt. I know Christ is our Savior and Redeemer! 

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Sister Arbon 










No comments:

Post a Comment