Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 54 in Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was a week of goodbyes! I got transfer news and now I am headed to Harare to serve in Mabvuku. I am very excited for the new adventure ahead but sad to leave my beloved Mbizo. I was able to hear Bro Ngwenya give his final testimony to me and Sister Wells. He testified about the Book of Mormon and its truth and how it answers all questions of life. The Moyo Family is progressing so well! They came to church on Sunday and are excited to be legally married in the future. We had to say goodbye to the Sithole's. I am going to miss them. They made me feel so at home and loved. I love being a missionary and serving the Lord. Changes come but they are suppose to help us become better. 

I love you all and hope you have an amazing week! 

Sister Arbon






No comments:

Post a Comment