Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Week 58 in Zimbabwe!!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was a week of blessings and refocusing. I am very grateful to be in Mabvuku. The people are so kind and love to be a part of missionary work. That being said... we were able to work with the Moringizi couple. They were adorable and came willingly to work with us. We went to see the Muchena couple with this couple. The Muchena's have been having issues with committing to the gospel. I think the Moringizi family soften their hearts and they saw how the gospel affects the lives of Zimbabweans that know their culture. We were also able to visit a gogo named Samata. She told us how she was struggling with her self confidence. It reminded me of my junior high years and how I didn't feel I had any self worth. Then I shared with her that when I gained a testimony of the Book of Mormon I felt the love of Heavenly Father and I knew I had a purpose in this life. I was struggling in the week and felt discouraged to say the least. We had interviews with president. He always asks me, "are you happy?" I honestly told him no. He gave me advice that helped me to realize why I was on mission. Mission is the hardest thing I have ever done but the thing I will cherish for the rest of my life. I love being able to share my testimony of the Savior each and everyday. I love learning more about my Savior and gaining a stronger faith in Him. We were also privileged to have a stake conference. We learned a lot about coming unto Christ. My favorite quote: "We learn the gospel by living it." I love Zimbabwe and I especially love the people of Zimbabwe! 

Be your testimony! 

Sister Arbon






No comments:

Post a Comment