Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 34 in Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was a roller coaster of a week. We had some up and downs but a lot more ups than downs. Sister Mpofu is progressing very well the only struggle is coming to church because of her husband. We had a lesson with her about Faith and Repentance with Sister Ndlovu (bishop's wife). The spirit was so strong and the spirit worked miracles. She understood a lot faster than she usually does. She was like faith can start as just believing? We told her about how faith/belief can grow and grow as we nourish it and act on what the Lord asks of us. I love how the spirit leads us to understand the gospel and helps us to come to know the things we need to hear so we can grow and come closer to Christ. We met Bro Chiwota by contacting him. He came to church that Sunday. He is powerful and we had a lesson with him about prophets and such with the Restoration. He loved the doctrine. He was like no one else teaches all the truths like this gospel does. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how perfect it is. I love that the Lord lets me share it everyday with the people I love in Zimbabwe. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and the blessing and knowledge I receive everyday from studying it. The fullness of the gospel is in the Book of Mormon and it will bring you closer to Jesus Christ than any other book.
I love being a missionary. You don't have to have a name tag to share the gospel. Always strive to be a good example, share your testimony and pray for opportunities to share the gospel. It will bless your life more than you can imagine. D&C 18: 10-16.

I love you all! I also hope you have an amazing week!!

Sister Arbon 




No comments:

Post a Comment