Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 36 in Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This was a week that was filled with the spirit! First off we had zone meeting. We talked about Faith and Repentance. It was so powerful. We learned how that if you truly help people to excerise they will have a desire to do what Christ has asked of them. Also that they will have a desire to repent and become fully clean by being baptized and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. Tenotenda was confirmed this week! He has the gift of the Holy Ghost. I am so glad Sister Bandi and I were able to help him receive one of the best gifts God can give us. I was pondering during my studies and I had sort of a day dream: I was walking along a bumpy road with pot holes every where in what seemed like a forest. Christ was holding my hand and helping me move forward. He was also pointing at everything and telling me what a good thing it was. I loved it because Christ is always there for us and is helping us along the way. He is the source of true joy if we focus on Him and do our best to follow Him. Then Sister Bandi and I were teaching a lesson about Life on Earth. The spirit was there in abudance. The spirit spoke through me as I explained the purpose of life and the Savior's Atonement! You could tell the spirit was testifying to them of what I said was true. I love being a missionary. I love helping God's children come closer to Jesus Christ and realizing they have so much potentional. 

A big shock I am being transferred again. I am going to Mbizo which is in KweKwe opening up an area where sisters haven't been. I am super excited. It will be another great adventure in Zimbabwe!

Love, 

Sister Arbon










No comments:

Post a Comment