Monday, February 13, 2017

9 Months in Zimbabwe!!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was a crazy week that is for sure. First off the other sisters were in a car wreck when they were driving with our district leaders. So we sped to the rescue. One of the sisters and one of the elders got hurt so we rushed them to the hospital. The hospital was a little iffy but they got the care they sort of needed. They tried to make us stay over night but we were not about to do that. haha So we finished up the hospital the next day. Everyone is okay so don't worry just blame the combie driver. haha We had a lesson with Bro Raiger. We found him while fixing our flat tire when we first got into Mbizo. He has never missed church since that day. He is awesome! We taught him about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. When we were testifying of the Book of Mormon, Bro Raiger added his own testimony. I have only felt the spirit that strong a couple of times on my mission. You know he is prepared to be baptized this next Saturday! Last week I fasted to stay more focused on my mission and not worry about the future after mission. This week has been remarkable! I have never been more focused in my life. All my thoughts are on my investigators, the scriptures, and doing what Heavenly Father wants me to do! I testify if you fast with faith, Heavenly Father will help you achieve what you want to achieve. I am so grateful for the many opportunities that Heavenly Father and Christ give us to grow each day: praying, studying our scriptures, fasting, partaking of the sacrament and so much more! Now, a great highlight of my week: Givemore and Tawanda were BAPTIZED!!! They were so prepared. I loved their testimonies: Tawanda, "This is my happy new year." Givemore: "I know it is true." ( Smile from ear to ear). I love being a missionary and helping my brothers and sisters make covenants with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ so they may be able to live with them again! I can't believe I have been 9 months in Zimbabwe. I am so excited for the adventures that are today and that I will get to have in the next 9 months.
Have a lovely week!
Sister Arbon
Funny: I got another new name, Sister Bone. haha





No comments:

Post a Comment