Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 41 in Zimbabwe!

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was another great week in Zimbabwe. We started off with an amazing Zone Meeting! We learned about conversion and how important it is to plan effectively. I loved how we learned that conversion is a process and not just a one time thing. We need to keep converting ourselves to the gospel each and everyday. We do that by praying, studying our scriptures, going to the temple, fulfilling our callings, having faith, repenting, and partaking of the sacrament every week. With Planning we learned proper planning prevents poor performance. I have realized this throughout my mission. When you plan effectively and do it the Lord's way then it will work out the way it is suppose to. When we don't plan well we waste time and won't find the souls that are ready to receive the gospel. We got to see Bro Raiger this week. Unfortunately he won't be able to be baptized until he is legally married but he is excited to unite his family even more. I loved what he said about the gospel, "nothing is as interesting as this gospel." The spirit touched me because it is so true. The gospel is our source of true happiness if and only if we follow Jesus Christ. We started teaching Tatenda. She is the niece of Bishop Taurai. She is so cute and she loves the gospel. She already has an amazing testimony of the gospel and the Book of Mormon. She carries her Book of Mormon every where. It is amazing. I am grateful Sister Wells and I get to help her come closer to the Savior. Then we saw Bro Ngwenya. He is progressing so well. We were teaching him the Plan of Salvation and I was able to testify of the Atonement. The spirit was so strong and it helped me to build my testimony of the Atonement even more. Bearing your testimony helps make your testimony stronger and helps you realize how important the Savior really is to you! Bro Ngwenya came to church. It was so good to see him them and that he was enjoying. I love how the gospel changes and brings people joy! Pedzei and Takudzwa were baptized this past week! They were so ready for baptism. Their cute testimonies about the Book of Mormon and the joy of the gospel. It was so good to see and hear. I love being a missionary and seeing the atonement work before my eyes. Jesus Christ is our source of true Joy so turn to Him. He is only a prayer away! 

Love you all and hope you have a great week!

Sister Arbon 








No comments:

Post a Comment