Thursday, April 6, 2017

Week 47 in Zimbabwe!!!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was another blessed week in Mbizo! Ali and Lucy were baptized and confirmed. We had to have two baptism. Ali couldn't get work off but she wouldn't let that stop her from getting baptized. So how it worked, Ali was baptized first while Lucy watched over the grinding mill and then when it was over Ali replaced Lucy and then Lucy was baptized. It was amazing. They were so happy and excited even though the water was cold. haha When we visited them after church they kept saying how happy and peaceful they felt. I love being able to help Heavenly Father help His children make a covenant with Him. Bro Raiger's marriage bans are starting soon. I am so excited for him! We were able to meet his wife this week. His wife was telling us that the gospel brought them back together. Raiger was different and it caused his wife and him to separate. Then when we found him and started teaching him the gospel, the gospel started to change him to help him become a better man. His wife saw the change and now they are back together and so excited to be legally married. They cool thing is his wife now wants to learn because of the amazing change in Raiger. I love this gospel and how it helps bring families back together, us to improve and be the best us!!! We were able to watch a LDSFace2Face with Studio C. It was amazing. They talked a lot about the atonement and how that it is their strength and joy.
 The spirit helped me to think of this quote: "Make the atonement personal because Christ did it personally for you!" 
I love it because it is so true! I encourage you all to make the atonement personal. I promise it will bring you so much joy and happiness! I love this gospel and that I am able to testify of my Savior and His Atonement to help my brother and sisters. 

I love you all and hope you have a delightful week!!!

Sister Arbon 





No comments:

Post a Comment