Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 50 in Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was a lovely week. Mbizo is growing and progressing so well. I am grateful that Heavenly Father lets me be a part of it! First off, we went to see an investigator but she wasn't around but Bro Mpofu (a less active) was. We have taught him a couple of times before. He started drinking again and wants to quit before he comes back but he isn't making an effort. So we taught him the word of wisdom. The spirit took a hold of me and I was giving him fire. He knows what he is doing is wrong but he needs to realize Christ truly is his Savior and loves him so much and wants him to come and be cleansed. I saw Bro Mpofu stop and actually not fight back with me that lesson. It would be my dream to see him over drinking and coming back to church. Sis Moyo and her son Solomon are progressing so well. We had a great lesson about the Book of Mormon. We committed them to be baptized! Sis Moyo needs to be legally married and wants the whole family to be baptized. She is amazing and wants to be legally married asap! Then we went to see a cute little 12 yr old named Tafadzwa. He has been coming to church and wants to be baptized. When we went to see him 20 kids came and were a part of the lesson. I wish I could have gotten a picture. I love how little kids are so in tune! Then we were able to see Tinashe finally. haha We were able to discuss the Book of Mormon and such. He has been working on stopping to smoke. He was fasting for a couple days and said his craving was disappearing. I love the gospel and grateful the Atonement of Jesus Christ gives us the power to change and improve! I love being an instrument in the Lord's hands and doing His work!
I love you and hope you have a great week!!!!
Sister Arbon



No comments:

Post a Comment