Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 23 in Zimbabwe!!

Hello my Family and Friends, 

This week was super good! I love being a missionary in Zimbabwe. This week was full of the spirit. We have a lot of new and progressing investigators. Bro Happy is getting baptized this week! I am so excited for him. He is always coming to church and keeping his commitments. Who would have thought just saying maquarsie helped us find him? There is a sister named Gracious that we found. She is looking for a new church. I am thinking she is prepared. haha She has so many good questions and is so eager to learn. Plus she loved church on Sunday! Yay!!! We went and taught a momma in a really poor part of our area. I started thinking how spoiled I am. These people aren't able to get an education, have a lot of food, and so much more. They humble me because even if they struggle with English they want to learn more about God and Jesus Christ. I am so grateful I grew up in the church and didn't have to know life without the truth. I am grateful I get to help others find the truth everyday here in Zimbabwe!

I love the Lord. He is my Rock, Redeemer, and especially my Savior! I know the Book of Mormon is true. It needs to be read everyday so you can have a strong testimony that keeps on growing. 

I love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Arbon





No comments:

Post a Comment