Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 62 in Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

Let's just say I love being a missionary. :) This week was a "powerful" week. haha We are finding so many people that are prepared to receive the gospel. We have a cute little girl named Gamu. She has been coming to church for awhile with a member. She is 10 and is so excited to be baptized. Then we have a cute 10 yr old boy named Besley. His parents are members but they live away. Then we have Media. She is a cousin to a boy that we were/are teaching. She is so smart and loves learning. We have Marcia she is a referral. She is also so intelligent and loves the teachings and coming to church. Then we also have Tawanda. He is a friend of a young men. He accepted to be baptized in the first lesson. Mabvuku is progressing so well. I am grateful to be serving in this blessed area. With that said, Charles was baptized this Saturday. He was so excited. He showed up to his baptism super early. His smile was from ear to ear. I am grateful that Heavenly Father lets me teach some of His elect children. I love being a missionary. Zimbabwe is truly my second home. I love being surrounded by my brothers and sisters each and everyday. 

A quote that I loved during the week: 

"My dear associates in the work of the Lord, I implore each of us to prayerfully study and ponder the Book of Mormon each day. As we do so, we will be in a position to hear the voice of the Spirit, to resist temptation, to overcome doubt and fear, and to receive heaven’s help in our lives. I so testify with all my heart in the name of Jesus Christ, amen." ~ President Monson

I know the Book of Mormon can change your life if you just take the time to read and apply its teachings. 

I love you all so much! Have a lovely week! 

Sister Arbon





No comments:

Post a Comment