Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 61 in Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was one of my most delightful weeks on mission. I love being a trainer. It helps you to realize you do know your stuff and that you are a good missionary. Sister Mobeana is amazing. She is such a good missionary and is learning so fast. I feel bad her first official day in the area she had weekly planning and it was pouring rain. She is a champ and loved it anyways! Gogo Mabawana was baptized. I love her so much. We were shamwaris to a tee! She was a champ! She learned the lessons well, thanks to amazing translators! She was so willing to get into freezing water at the age of 84 and be baptized. She was shaking because of the cold but she won't let it stop her. Charles is amazing also. He is enjoying coming to church and learning in the lessons. He is excited for his baptism and also his friends in the ward are also. I love our ward. They are so friendly to our investigators and they connect very easily. I am grateful to be a missionary and be able to share the light of the gospel with His children. 

A couple quotes I loved this week in studies: 

"Stay close to the spirit, and the spirit will stay close to you." ~Elder Stevenson

"We know the gospel is true, but do we believe that it is?" ~ Sister Oscarson

We need to always live worthy of the spirit so it is always with us. We have the gospel in our lives in abundance and that usually has us get used to it. So when trials come our way we struggle with our faith. We need to truly believe and not just know the gospel. So we can keep moving forward closer to our Heavenly Father. 

I love you all! I hope you have a delightful week!

Sister Arbon







No comments:

Post a Comment