Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 60 in Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was a pretty good week to be in Mabvuku. We were able to go on exchanges and I truly enjoyed it. I learned a lot about having confidence. We need confidence in ourselves and especially in the Savior. If we have confidence in the Savior we can do anything! During exchanges we were able to visit a family and teach them about the Restoration. I was able to bear my testimony of the Book of Mormon. The spirit was so strong and I could feel that the investigators could feel it too. The Book of Mormon has so much power and makes the spirit be with us in so much abundance. We were also able to visit and teach Charles. Charles is progressing so well. He came to church on Sunday and loved the spirit that was felt there. He is very excited to be baptized in the upcoming weeks. We were also able to visit Gogo Mabawana. She is a crack up. We just look at each other and just start laughing. She is loving the teachings and has a strong desire to be baptized. I love that no matter your age the gospel is for you. The gospel brings joy, love, and learning. I am grateful to be a missionary and to share the gospel with all that I meet. 

So transfer news came: 

I am staying in Mabvuku 2nd ward and I get the privilege to train Sister Mobeana! She is from Botswana and is coming tomorrow!

I love you all! Have a wonderful week!!!

Sister Arbon






No comments:

Post a Comment