Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas from Zimbabwe!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
First off, Merry Christmas this week! Remember the real reason for the season! This week was a great week! Ether 12:27 is my favorite scripture and definitely helped me a lot. I love how it says if you humble yourself before the Lord, He will make weak things become strong. When things are tough in a new area: you need to first realize this is the Lord's work and not yours and attitude is everything. If you strive to always look for the good you will find it. Looking for the bad is easy. Pres. Monson said to choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong. During studies one day I received the impression: Jesus Christ is your companion and will always be there and will always support you. I was grateful for this impression. It helped me to know that the Savior will never leave my side. Brother Tapiwa was baptized this Saturday! He is awesome and will be a great member of the church. We have these 2 boys as investigators: Joywell and Praise. We went to teach them the Restoration and we said explain what you understand from your reading. Joywell explained everything in detail. I have never experienced that before. I was floored a teenager could do that. They told their mom that they weren't going to the wedding on Sunday they were coming to church. I love them. They are progressing so well. I hear the water dripping in the font already. I love being a missionary especially in Zimbabwe. The Lord is always there for you so turn to Him. I love the Book of Mormon and know that it will bring you closer to Christ than any other book!
I love you all!
Have a vivifying week!!
Sister Arbon



No comments:

Post a Comment