Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 31 in Zimbabwe!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week has been a trying week for me. It has been a lot of adjusting. Adjusting to a new area, language, and companion. I am back with my trainer. It has been interesting. Sometimes I feel she still sees me as when I first came in but we are doing our best to figure out who each other is after we have grown for a couple of transfers. My new area is very different from my last one. There is not as many people walking the streets as there were in Epworth but it is all right. We are finding more and more people to teach everyday. We had our Christmas devotional this past Friday. I really enjoyed it. There was a quote I liked from the Christmas broadcast of the Church. Christmas is about giving and receiving gifts because Christ gave us the greatest gift of all. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord this Christmas and help my brothers and sisters to come to know Jesus Christ! 

I hope you have a great week!

Sister Arbon


No comments:

Post a Comment