Friday, December 2, 2016

Week 27 in my Zimbabwe!!!!

Dear Family and Friends, 

This week was a great, fun, and wet week here in Epworth. Rainy season is here upon us in Zimbabwe. I am loving the rain. It is harder to contact people but on the bright side it isn't as hot. haha Simon, Blessing, and Munyarodzi are progressing so well! Soon as we invited them to baptism they were and are truly committed and want to learn as much as they can about the gospel. I love how the gospel can transform people to become their best selves and who Heavenly Father wants us to be. While in Macomo Ext this week Blessing asked for my sunhat, my glasses, and name tag. He is the new and improved African version of Sister Arbon. Love my boys in Macomo Ext. The pastors have no desire to move from their church. I had a feeling that would happen but you always have hope that someone will come and accept the gospel. I think they are learning from us so they can use it on their congregation. Surprisingly this happens a lot here in Zimbabwe. But their son Peter is loving the Book of Mormon. I just hope one day that he will fully act upon the truth. We have a recent convert named Rafeal. He is so powerful! Yesterday he took us to so many of his friends that he wants to hear and learn about the gospel. It is truly amazing how much Joy the gospel truly gives you. I am grateful to be in Zimbabwe serving as a representative of my Savior. I love being an instrument in The Lord's hands helping my brothers and sisters come unto Christ! 

Another Funny: My new name this week is Sister Albert. Thanks to the drunk man trying to read my name!

Have a great week! Remember the Savior is always by our side and loves it when you lean on Him! 

Love you all!

Sister Arbon





No comments:

Post a Comment